COVID-19 Office Safety Protocols
Our office is open for limited procedures.
At Pinehurst Dental Arts, your health and safety is our highest priority. Our office protocols to prevent the spread of COVID-19 are as follows:
- All patients will be pre-screened prior to their appointment for illness or COVID-19 exposure and temperature will be taken upon arrival.
- Existing patients with an appointment please head to the bottom of the screen, click patient forms and fill out the form titled “1A – Patient form – Update”
- All patients will be required to wear a mask or facial covering.
- All patients will call the office from their car upon arrival. They will wait in their car until we call or text them to come in, where they will be immediately directed to a private patient room.
- In between each patient, office staff will be disinfecting each room, all door handles, surfaces and common areas thoroughly.
- All payments will be taken over the phone prior to the appointment to limit contact transmission.
- Patients are to be seen alone, no guests will be permitted. One care giver is permitted if the patient is a minor or has a medical limitation.
- All staff members are taking extra safety precautions. Their temperature will be taken each morning and they will be wearing protective safety gear at all times.
- Our office is equipped with Medify Air Purifiers that run at all times for your safety.
- All elective procedures will be postponed at this time.
Thank you in advance for helping us stop the spread of COVID-19. If you have any questions regarding our protocols or a scheduled appointment please give the office a call.